Monday, September 21, 2009

When she does it like this, you do it like that :'D

Firstly, Selamat Hari Raya too all muslims (:
Managed to fulfill 29 days without fail .
I hope every good deed counts ! amin.
I feel damn guilty for the days I skipped trawih for something else -.-
Surprisingly, I went baazar twice this year.
EHH! the 2nd time wasent official ! JUST PASSED BY.
The baazar becoming more commercialised .
Actually its kinda wrong . Hari Raya issnt suppose to be like this.
Well, not all but yeah . Selling cars and stuff?
Dont you think so ? Well , not many people give a damn.
-
-
These two days were awesomelicious.
Even though exams are 3 weeks away,
I still haven press my panic button -.-
Try to revise as much.
Since fasting's over, I do not have to burn time to look forward to breaking fast.
I'll end up stoning and sleeping cause too hungry and stuff.
1 month ! damn shit load of stuff happen.
happy moments ^^ , yeah ups and downs.
1st day, like every year. My 3 grandparents house.
This year was kinda diff .
I saved my tank for grandama's house cause I always eat a lot in the morning and end up full at my grandma's.
-
-
2nd day kinda lethargic :/
woke up likeeeee 9! Last to get ready .
So hard to wake up due to my sluggishness .
I haven adjust yet!! goshhh!
I still wake up a 4.30!! thinking that need to sahur . -.-
Met all my relatives on my dad's side for phototaking .
The photographer damn drama la..
Chiong 2 more houses in the afternoon ,
then home cause my cousins coming and my mum had to cook.
The whole of today and yst msg Qaz like crazeee . haha talk crap -.-
she is nice (y) (she forced me to type this)
talk about mat minah bawa block .
Its kinda weird , 1st day and they already jalan raya with their friends .
Okayyy, moving on ..
I saw two numbskulls tryna pull of some 'pakour ' shit.
HAHAHA . FROM THE 2ND STOREY.
NANANAN.. THE CATS JUST NOW IRRESISTIBLY CUTE.
I WANT ONE! ITS LIKE PURE WHITE WITH BLUE YELLOW EYES.
GOSH ! I'd love to go on and on but I have to sleep.
Suckz balls, tmr school :( :(
BOOO! ABSOLUTE TURN OFF !

-
-
Cause I'll dose off safe and soundly,
But i'll miss your arms around me (:












LINKS

I lost it .. Please tag again










layout by greencapsule