Time 1.24 am
pathetic 2 goals apiece match .
Firstly, I dont really solely blame the team because the weather was certainly unforgiving .
Despite the mild 'blizzard' the gunners managed to strive till the dying moments of the game .
Secondly, arsenal were short of holding midfielders which is the key to arsenal's fluent passing routine . yeah .. we cant expect much from players like aaron ramsey, denilson to be a defending midfielder . dont get me wrong, they are great players but sadly at the wrong positions. arsenal could def do much better in the lights of fab, song and clichy . 7/10 matches were postponed including chelsea and liverpool .
Cca fair . like every other cca fairs i've been through .
I let it all out, in fact most of us did . but when things get too personal you gotta realise that there is something really wrong .
I've not picked up my board since 2 weeks ago ... sheeeshhhh . Its freaking hard to save monehhh -.- i have to get an element board soon before march !
sucks to fall down on your shoulders (N)
On the other hand, I have to keep track of time . Prioritize it, make sure I have sufficient time to study . Even if its 10 months away, feels like a month or something .
im actually not surprised that we're not talking that often anymore.
after all those things you said indirectly . people change but feelings dont? my feelings towards you ? you really wanna know?
its gone .
Huzyer(: at 9:23 AM